Terms and Conditions
SECTION 1 - GENERAL
- This website, www.hazelbabyclothing.com is owned and operated by PT PMA Bali Kreatif Group and the terms "we", "us", "our" and "Hazel" refer also to PT PMA Bali Kreatif Group. These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") set forth the rules under which you may use our website and services as offered by us and applies to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. This website offers visitors information, tools, products and services. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be obliged by these Terms, including additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. Any violation of the Terms will result in a legal.
- In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you. When using our service, you may not violate any law and you may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
SECTION 2 - PRODUCT
- All products (the goods and services) on the website are sold on these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion without prior notice, please review our Terms each time you use this website. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
- This website and PT PMA Bali Kreatif Group reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, as well as cancel the orders.
- The items' colors in photos may be slightly different from the actual color since we cannot guarantee your screen will accurately display such colors.
- As our clothes are natural dyed, there might be a minor difference of color tone between different batches of clothes and our products might not be 100% homogeneous. By purchasing our items you understand that any irregularity in the color is meant to be embraced.
- All features, specifications and content described and specified in this website are subject to change at any time without notice. The prices we charge for using our services/products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
- Measurements, descriptions, or recommendations are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 3 - SALES
- By purchasing our goods and services means that you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, Return Policy, Shipping Policy and any other policy or information exhibit on this website.
- By placing an order, you warrant that you are over 18 years of age or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction and providing accurate, truthful information to place the order. When buying an item, you agree that: (a) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (b) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
- You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your account, as well as password information. Any activities occur under your account and password are bind to your responsibility. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to keep your account and other information needed for transactions updated, so that we can complete your orders and contact you as needed.
- Our products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
- We reserve the right to limit the sales/cancel orders of our products/services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you about this and will not charge you for the product, this includes without limitation, running out of stock or any unexpected reason that we could not plan for. We may exercise this right case by case.
For more details, please read our Returns Policy and Shipping Policy.
SECTION 4 - LEGAL
- You agree to indemnify and hold Hazel harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Hazel, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Hazel assumes no liability or responsibility for any (a) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content or our service; (b) personal injury, loss or damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service or product or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or product; (c) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein; and (d) errors, mistakes, inaccuracies, harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- The unenforceability or invalidity of any provision or portion of provision in this Terms and Conditions or any other policy in this website does not affect the enforcement of the remainder provisions or portions of provision.
- These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of Bali, Indonesia, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Bali. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
- These Terms and any other policy constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties. These Terms govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between parties. If there are any ambiguities in the interpretation of the Terms, they shall not be interpreted against the drafting party.
SECTION 5 - OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND USER CONTENT
- The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Hazel. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
- You recognize and agree that by uploading, submit or post any content (including, but not limited to designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text and literary works) through any means to the website or any of our blogs, social media accounts or through tools or applications we provide for posting or sharing such content with us; or by uploading or posting to your social media accounts tagging us or using any of our promoted hashtags, you confirm that you own all the relevant rights or received the appropriate license to upload/transfer/send the content. You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable and transferable license to use (copy, publish, translate, modify, reformat, distribute, reproduce, sell, display, transmit, publish, broadcast, host, archive, store, cache) all or any portion of the content, as well as your name or characteristic included in the content and your social media account handle and/or any other information associated with the content, in any commercial or non-commercial manner whatsoever, in whole or in part, in any and all distribution channels, forms, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to in stores, printed marketing materials, emails, web pages, social media accounts and for any other marketing, advertising, public relations, sales or promotional purposes with or without attribution and without further notice to you.
SECTION 6 - CONTACT US
For any questions about our Terms & Conditions you can fill up the Contact Us form.